It's AGM time!
This year we are holding the AGM after our first winter duathlon on Sunday 30th May, 8:45am at McInherney Park.
We'll be keeping it short and sweet, aiming to no more than 20-30mins. In order to do this, a number of reports will be emailed to all members in advance of the meeting.
A few things to note:
* Refreshments will be provided.
* All roles within the club committee are declared vacant at the AGM (to function the club depends on its volunteers to coordinate races, training, social events, finances, communication, etc)
* No particular skills or experience needed in many roles and some are quite small and not demanding.
* You can see an overview of the roles here
* Please send any questions send to the club email address: firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the AGM.
We would love members with new ideas, and an interest in having a great club, join the committee to help enhance what the club can offer members.
If you can’t commit to holding a specific role, please consider joining as an Ordinary Committee member and attend and help out as you can.
Keep your eyes out for further info in your inbox as the AGM approaches.
Thanks and see you on the 30th.